INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION



Hi, the objective of using this blog is to practice english in a didactic and fun form. Here we can write, read and hear many things in English. For my it's important learn english because I like to know other people and it's important to travel around the world. It's also important for my carreer is and, very important for a good job.



domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

WRITING A LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Dear editor,
I was very Interested to read about the life of Roberto Gomez Bolaños in his book "Sin Querer Queriendo". My impression is That is a very funny Mexican television In my opinion its funny TV shows have marked the lives of several generations.
It seems to me that "Sin querer Queriendo" is a fascinating testimony of the adventures, struggles and triumphs of a man who could conquer the entertainment world through work, tenacity and the human sense. I think That this autobiography of the great "Chespirito", reasoned with his unmistakable humor, brings us to the heart of a man of integrity that has made the noble craft of entertaining, a real art.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario